Spinach Rolls Recipe
|Spinach Rolls Recipe|
||9.6 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 25-30 Spinach leaves
- 4 Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1-1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
- 3 Green chillies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup
For making batter:
- 1/2 Cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Cup Gram flour
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Spinach Rolls:
- Heat ghee in a pan and add onions to it. Fry until golden brown.
- Now add green chillies and saute for a few seconds.
- Add mashed potatoes, amchur powder and salt.
- Cool the mixture and shape it into rolls.
- Place a little filling in the center of spinach leaf.
- Wrap the spinach leaf round the potato filling.
- Repeat the procedure for all spinach leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl.
- Dip the spinach rolls in the batter and deep fry in oil.
- Spinach Rolls are ready.