Sprouted Green Gram Pulav Recipe
Photo Credit: http://food-forthought.blogspot.in/2006/03/mix-and-match-sprouts-pilaf.html
|Sprouted Green Gram Pulav Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup Cabbage
- ½ cup Sprouted Green Gram
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 Green Capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Ajinomoto, optional
- 3 Green Chilies
How to make Sprouted Green Gram Pulav:
- Take a large pan and heat oil.
- Chop vegetables and add to pan along with chili paste.
- Stir fry for 5 to 10 minutes and add cup of sprouted green gram
- Add rice and salt and mix properly.
- Add soya sauce and ajinomoto (if required).
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Keep on heat for 2 minutes and serve hot.