Star Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thislittlepiggywenttothefarmersmarket.com/2011/12/19/tis-the-season-for-lots-of-cookies-lemon-star-cookies/
|Star Cookies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 120 g Butter
- 1 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Milk
- Semisweet Chocolate (melted, for dipping)
How to make Star Cookies:
- Combine butter and sugar in a bowl. Beat well into a soft cream.
- Stir in almond extract and egg.
- Sift together flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Blend the butter mixture and flour mixture together.
- Add milk and blend into firm dough.
- Roll out the dough to ¼ inch thickness and cut into stars using a star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350 °F for 10 minutes, or until the ends turn brown. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Dip one side of each star cookie into melted chocolate and serve.