Steamed Bread Recipe
|Steamed Bread Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- ½ envelope Yeast
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 scant cup Warm Water
- 2 cups Flour
How to make Steamed Bread:
- Combine yeast, sugar and salt with warm water.
- Gradually add the flour and knead soft and smooth dough.
- Cover with a wet cloth and place at a warm place to rise until double.
- Knead it again and let it rise once more.
- Divide dough into small balls having 1½-inch diameter.
- Roll-out into 4-inch long oval shape. Arrange them on a wax paper for 15-20 minutes.
- Place in a steamer for 10-15 minutes to steam. Remove and serve with any curry.