Stewed Apples Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.roadfood.com/Restaurant/Review/4578-4550/silver-sands
|Stewed Apples Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 8 medium Apples
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 stick Cinnamon
How to make Stewed Apples:
- Cut each apple into 4 pieces.
- Combine sugar and water in a pan. Bring it to a boil.
- Add apples and cover the pan. Cook on low flame until the mixture starts boiling.
- Press the apples lightly using a spoon and heat until fully cooked and translucent.
- Stir in lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Serve hot.