Sticky Chocolate Cake Recipe
|Sticky Chocolate Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- ¼ cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/3 cups Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
How to make Sticky Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Grease an 8" pie plate with little butter.
- Strain together flour, salt and cocoa powder into a bowl.
- Take sugar and eggs in a seperate bowl and beat well.
- Put in flour mixture and mix until well blended.
- Mix in vanilla extract and butter. Blend well.
- Transfer the mixture into the pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until well set.
- Serve warm or cold.