Sticky Fingers Recipe
|Sticky Fingers Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 oz. Raisins
- 4 oz. Chopped Nuts
- 3 oz. Butter
- 6 oz. Clear Honey
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 6 oz. Flour
- 3 Eggs
How to make Sticky Fingers:
- Put the butter and honey into a bowl and beat together until soft. Now beat the eggs into the mixture.
- Sieve the baking powder and flour together, and add it to the above-made mixture. Add nuts and raisins; stir roughly.
- Now grease a 12 inch x 9 inch shallow baking tin and Spread the mixture evenly onto it.
- Bake the contents in the pre-heated oven (3500F) until they turn golden brown in color.
- Now cut the baked contents into fingers and cool on a wire rack before serving.
- Sticky Fingers are ready to savor.