Stir Fried Beef Mixture Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cookinginlessthan30minutes.com/stir-fry-beef-with-curry-sauce/
|Stir Fried Beef Mixture Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 250g Fillet of Beef
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds (ground)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 125g White Chinese Cabbage, cut in thin strips (optional)
- 125g Carrots (cut in matchstick strips)
- 125g Bamboo shoots (finely sliced)
- 125g Onions (finely sliced)
- 2 Cucumbers (finely sliced)
- 1 bunch Spinach (cooked and shredded)
- 60g Cellophane Noodles
- 1/4 tsp Monosodium Glutamate
- Soy Sauce, Sugar, Salt, Pepper to taste (optional)
How to make Stir Fried Beef Mixture:
- Chop the beef into paper-thin strips.
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, spring onion, garlic, sesame seeds, black pepper and sesame oil. Add in beef.
- Set aside for 30 minutes, while preparing the vegetables.
- Soak the noodle in hot water for 20 minutes. Then drain and cut the noodles into lengths of 7-10 cm.
- Stir fry all the ingredients separately, until they are just cooked.
- Combine together in a large plate. Season with soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper. Also add monosodium.
- Serve, while still very hot.