Stir Fry Tofu Recipe
|Stir Fry Tofu Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 250 g firm Tofu (cut into cubes)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 1 small Broccoli Florets (chopped)
- 1 large Carrot (sliced into round shapes)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1 tsp grated Ginger
- 1 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 tbsp 5 Spice Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Stir Fry Tofu:
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and stir fry the vegetables, except garlic, until tender and crisp over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu and sprinkle with ginger oil, sesame seed oil, and 5 spice powder.
- Add chopped garlic and ginger. Simmer for few minutes.
- Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.