Strawberries With Orange Cream Recipe
|Strawberries With Orange Cream Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1/4 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup fresh Apple Juice (unsweetened)
- 3/4 cup plain Yoghurt
- 1 Pear (cored & grated)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Rind
- 350 g Strawberries (washed and sliced)
How to make Strawberries With Orange Cream:
- Take a medium bowl, keep the strawberries on it.
- Pour a mixture of apple juice over it and allow it to chill in the refrigerator.
- Mix orange juice, lemon rind, lemon juice and pears in a saucepan.
- Cook (covered) in a simmer, until you find liquid reduced.
- Allow it to cool and refrigerate it again.
- Top orange cream over strawberries and enjoy it immediately.