Strawberry & Spinach Salad Recipe
|Strawberry & Spinach Salad Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 1/2 lb Pecans
- 1 lb Spinach (torn) or 1 lb Baby Spinach
- 1 pint Strawberry (halved)
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Onions (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Poppy Seed
How to make Strawberry & Spinach Salad:
- On a butted baking sheet at 350 degrees for 10 minutes brown the pecans.
- In a large serving bowl, mix together spinach and strawberries.
- In a separate bowl, blend together vinegar, salt, oil, mustard, sugar, onion and poppy seeds.
- Toss in the pecans.
- Finally gently toss dressing into spinach and strawberries before serving.