Strawberry Cake Recipe
|Strawberry Cake Recipe|
||8.9 / 10 (15 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Package(2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 Package (3 ounces) strawberry-flavored gelatin powder
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 Cup mashed strawberries
- Strawberry Icing
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 Pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 Cup water
How to make Strawberry Cake:
- Take the cake mix and gelatin powder in a big bowl.
- Beat in oil, eggs, water and strawberries.
- Pour the mixture into greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake it for 30 minutes at 350 F.
- Stop baking when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Beat the butter and confectioner's sugar together for icing.
- Spread Strawberries between cake layers and frost top and sides.
- Cool and frost with Strawberry icing.
- Strawberry Cake is ready.