Strawberry Cream Cake Recipe
|Strawberry Cream Cake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 (14.5 oz) package Cake Mix
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 2 cups fresh Strawberries (sliced)
- 8 oz Whipped Cream
How to make Strawberry Cream Cake:
- Prepare the cake as directed on the package in a 10-inch tube pan.
- Allow the cake to cool and loosen it from the sides of the pan using a sharp knife.
- Remove the cake from the pan and cut 2 (1-inch) slices horizontally from top and middle of it. Reserve the cake pieces.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add milk, lemon juice, and almond extract in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Soak the bottom slice of the cake in this liquid and place on a serving platter.
- Spread strawberry slices over it and spread some whipped cream.
- Place both the slices, repeating the same process.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberries.
- Chill overnight and slices into wedges.