Strawberry Doughnuts Recipe
|Strawberry Doughnuts Recipe|
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Milk (heated)
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Jam
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 large Eggs
How to make Strawberry Doughnuts:
- Combine flour, yeast, milk, salt and some sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in beaten eggs and butter. Stir continuously, until you have sticky dough.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly greased bowl. Cover it and let the dough rise for a few hours.
- Then, place the dough on a lightly greased bowl and knead softly for a few seconds.
- Roll the dough until it is about one inch thick.
- Use a dough cutter, cut out medium-sized circles and allow them to rise for about half an hour.
- Transfer the dough circles into a frying pan on medium heat. Fry until they are golden in color.
- Take them out and place on a flat surface.
- Pipe in about 2 tsp of strawberry jam on each doughnut, and sprinkle some sugar on the top.