Strawberry Lemonade Slush Recipe
|Strawberry Lemonade Slush Recipe|
- 1 (16 ounce) Container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 Cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 Cup cold water
- 3/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Cups ice cubes
How to make Strawberry Lemonade Slush:
- In a bowl stir together sliced strawberries with sugar; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a blender process the strawberry/sugar mixture with cold water, lemon juice and ice cubes until smooth.
- Pour into 2 large glasses.
- Strawberry Lemonade Slush is ready.