Strawberry Pizza Recipe
|Strawberry Pizza Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Almond Extract
- 1¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
For the Filling:
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- 2 cups crushed fresh Strawberries
How to make Strawberry Pizza:
- Whisk butter and sugar for about 2 minutes, until creamy.
- Beat egg, vanilla extract, and almon extract together in a seprate bowl. Add to the sugar-butter mix and beat well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture. Whisk well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and roll out into a 13-inch circle on a floured surface.
- Place in a 12-inch pizza pan. Fold the edges slightly up.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-22 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove and cool completely.
- Prepare the filling by beating confectioner's sugar and cream cheese together, until smooth.
- Spread over the crust and arrange sliced strawberries.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and crushed berries in a saucepan. Stir and cook until well blended. Bring to a boil and continue cooking until thickened.
- Remove and cool. Spread over the strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Slice and serve.