Strawberry Pound Cake Recipe
|Strawberry Pound Cake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- ½ cup Butter
- ¾ tbsp Baking Powder
- 1½ cups Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1¾ cups Flour
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Strawberries (sliced)
How to make Strawberry Pound Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, oil and eggs until well combined.
- Beat in cream cheese until creamy.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a seperate bowl and add to the creamed mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix in sliced strawberries and pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove and allow cooling.
- Strawberry Pound Cake is ready to serve.