Strawberry Salad Recipe
|Strawberry Salad Recipe|
|Rating||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 Pint fresh strawberries
- 1 Bunch of romaine lettuce, washed and cut
- 1/2 Medium red onion
- 1/2 Cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
How to make Strawberry Salad:
- Dress 3/4-cup light mayonnaise, 1/4-cup milk, 2 tbsp poppy seeds, 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar and 1/3 cup granulated sugar.
- In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in 1/3-cup sugar and almonds and fry until golden brown. Here Sugared Almonds is ready.
- In a bowl mix strawberries, onion, lettuce and the sugared almonds.
- Mix dressing ingredients prepared in first step together in a small bowl and then toss with salad.