Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
|Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 quart Strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 10 Ounces fresh spinach, rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1/4 Cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Minced onion
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup almonds, blanched and slivered
How to make Strawberry Spinach Salad:
- Take a medium bowl and whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, worcestershire sauce and onion in it.
- Cover and chill it for about one hour.
- In a big bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds, mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Place Sioux Salad into the Refrigerator for about 10 to 15 minutes.