Strawberry Yogurt Recipe
|Strawberry Yogurt Recipe|
||2.5 / 10 (45 votes)|
- 500 gm Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Strawberry (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Custard Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Fresh strawberries for garnishing
How to make Strawberry Yogurt:
- Mix milk, custard powder and sugar in a pan.
- Cook over medium flame while stirring continuously.
- When the mixture gets thickens and turns creamy, put off the flame.
- Cool it for some time.
- Combine the above mixture, honey, yogurt and strawberry crush into a blender.
- Blend it into a fine paste, chill.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve.