Stuffed Bajra Roti Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/recipe/Bajre-Ki-Roti-With-Raw-Banana-Stuffing.html
|Stuffed Bajra Roti Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||9.2 / 10 (13 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cup Bajra Flour
- A Pinch of SaltFor stuffing:
- 1/2 cup Paneer (crumbled)
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Green Chili(chopped)
- 1 Large Tomato(chopped)
- Salt to taste
How to make Stuffed Bajra Roti:
- Seive the flour and mix salt to it.
- Make a dough by adding hot water occasionally.
- Knead the dough well and divide it into 16 equal parts.
- Roll out each part into thin chapattis.
- Put little stuffing on one chapatti and spread.
- Cover with another chapatti and press well to make one roti.
- Repeat the procedure for the remaining stuffing and rotis.
- Cook these rotis on a hot griddle on both sides without using oil.
- Stuffed Bajra Roti is ready.
- Apply butter just before serving.