Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/spanish-stuffed-bell-peppers-recipe.html
|Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 medium Bell Peppers (halved into lengthwise)
- 228 gm Lean Beef (ground)
- 1/3 cup Red Onions (finely chopped)
- 480 gm fat free refried Beans
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
- ¾ cup Rosarita Green Tomatillo Salsa
- ½ cup Cooked Rice
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Chilly Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin (ground)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Remove the seeds and membranes from the peppers.
- Boil the peppers in water for 3 min. Then drain them.
- Take beef with onions in a pan and fry them until it is brown. Put in remaining ingredients and cook it.
- Fill the boiled peppers with beef mixture and lay them in a baking dish.
- Set the oven at 350° F and bake it covered for 35-40 min.
- Serve it hot with tomato salsa.