Stuffed Capsicum Recipe
Photo Credit: http://vegansparkles.com/2013/04/03/easy-mexican-stuffed-peppers/
|Stuffed Capsicum Recipe|
||4.3 / 10 (24 votes)|
- 6-8 Small size green capsicums
- 2 tbsp of shelled, boiled and mashed green peas
- 3 Boiled potatoes
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Amchur powder (mango powder)
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
- A few seeds of Pomegranate
- Oil as required
- Salt according to taste
How to make Stuffed Capsicum:
- Wash the capsicums and boil them on a medium heat till they are tender. Then, remove them, drain and let it cool.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a frying-pan and fry the chopped onions till they turn brown.
- Add the mashed potatoes, peas and the spices and fry them together.
- With a sharp knife, gently cut out the stem and seeds of the capsicums, stuff the potato mixture into the capsicums and then tie them carefully with a thread.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the stuffed capsicums on all sides. Take off the threads before serving.