Stuffed Dates Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.couldntbeparve.com/2011/01/almond-stuffed-dates-for-tu-bshevat/
|Stuffed Dates Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 375 gm Pitted Dates (Khajur)
- 1 cup Almonds (peeled & ground)
- ¼ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 Egg White
How to make Stuffed Dates:
- Take almonds, sugar, and egg white in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the almond mixture in a pan and cook on low flame until it is sticky. Stir continuously.
- Stir in 1 tsp water and cook it for another 1 minute.
- Take it off heat and let cool.
- Remove the seeds from the dates and fill them with the almond mixture.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve.