Stuffed French Toast Recipe
|Stuffed French Toast Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 8 slices Bread (sandwich-cut)
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 50g Butter
- Maple or Golden Syrup (to serve)
- Icing Sugar (to dust)
How to make Stuffed French Toast:
- Take sandwich-cut bread slices and spread butter over them.
- Now, take bananas and cut them into long & thin strips. Place them over the buttered slices.
- Sprinkle white sugar on them, in a small amount and press the other slice on top.
- Take a bowl and beat eggs in it, along with milk .
- Now, add cinnamon to it and mix well.
- Put this mixture in a shallow plate and soak banana sandwiches in it.
- Take a fry pan and heat oil and butter together.
- When hot, place sandwiches in it and cook on both sides, till they turn brown and crispy.
- Drain the toast on a paper towel and keep warm in the oven, until you have repeated the procedure with all the slices.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve hot with maple or golden syrup. You can even dust them with icing sugar.