Stuffed Gur And Raisin Sandesh Recipe
|Stuffed Gur And Raisin Sandesh Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
- 50 g Khoya
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 200 g fresh Cheese
- 75 g Gur
How to make Stuffed Gur And Raisin Sandesh:
- First keep aside a little gur for filling. Now, take a medium size bowl and mash cheese, khoya and gur together.
- Cook this mixture on a low flame.
- Add raisins with the left over gur.
- Take a small amount of cheese mixture on the palm and fill it with raisin mixture. Close it to form a ball.
- Now, put the mixture into the desired mould and press it.
- Top it with raisins.
- Serve it immediately.