Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle Recipe
|Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle Recipe|
||9.8 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 15-20 Fresh red chilies
- 10 tsp Salt
- 15 tbsp Rai
- 20 tbsp Amchoor powder
- 5 tbsp Saunf
- 2 tbsp Jeera
- 1 tbsp Peppercorn
- 1 tbsp Cloves
- 20 Black cardamoms
- 3 Cups mustard oil
How to make Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle:
- Remove the stem of the chilies.
- Slice the chillies lengthwise.
- Hollow from inside, removing seeds and pulp of the stem with spoon.
- Save the seeds and pulp.
- Grind all the spices in a dry grinder. Mix with salt and seeds.
- Heat half of the oil and mix masala in hot oil.
- Cool the masala.
- Stuff chilies with this masala and put them in a jar.
- Pour rest of the oil on the top.
- Keep the pickle in sunlight for 2-3 days.
- Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle is ready.