Stuffed Shells Recipe
|Stuffed Shells Recipe|
- 12 Ounces large pasta shells
- 2 Cups ricotta cheese
- 1/3 Cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Dash of nutmeg
- 4-5 Cups Italian tomato sauce
How to make Stuffed Shells:
- Boil pasta shells until done. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the three cheese, along with parsley and nutmeg.
- Fill the pasta with this cheese mixture.
- Take a baking dish and spoon enough tomato sauce into it, so as to cover the bottom.
- Spread a layer of the filled pasta shells over the sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce and cover with a foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Now, put the baking dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Stuffed Shells are ready.