Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe
|Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Sugar (granulated)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Pineapple Juice
- ½ cup Orange Marmalade or Apricot Jam
- 2 (16 ounces) Sugar Cookie Doughs, refrigerated
- 11 ounces Mandarin Oranges (drained well)
- 17 ounces Pineapple (drained well reserve juice)
- Fresh Strawberries, Kiwi fruit, Grapes, Bananas, Blueberries and Peaches.
How to make Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza:
- Spray a saucepan with cooking spray.
- Now put the cookie dough into the pan and spread evenly using a rolling pin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until it is smooth and then add sugar, vanilla, and pineapple juice and then mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture over the cookie crust.
- Slice the fruits and decorate on top of the fruit cheese.
- Mix the orange marmalade with two tablespoons of water and spread over the fruits.
- Set for chilling and then serve.