Sukha Aloo Recipe
Photo Credit: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VRRABJVYQ6s/maxresdefault.jpg
|Sukha Aloo Recipe|
- 1/2 tsp Mango Powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 Kadi Patta
- 5-6 Potatoes (boiled, cubed)
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
How to make Sukha Aloo:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add kadi pata, green chilies and red chilly powder to the oil. Mix well.
- Add potato cubes and fry the potatoes until half cooked.
- When the potatoes turn slightly brown, add salt and mango powder to the potatoes.
- Let the potatoes cook until they turn crisp and golden brown in color.
- Sukha Aloo is ready to serve.