||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound sukiyaki beef strips
- 1 Can mushrooms
- 1 Can shirataki
- 1 Cup bamboo shoots, sliced
- 1 Bean cake cut into 1-1/2 inch squares
- 1 Bunch green onion, cut into two inch lengths
- 3 Stalks celery, cut diagonally
- 2 Large dry onions, sliced
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 6 Leaves nappa, chopped, not too large and not too small
- 1 Cup soup stock, chicken stock or bouillon
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup mirin
How to make Sukiyaki:
- Cut vegetables and place on large platter.
- Combine all the sauces in a separate bowl, mix well.
- Heat electric fry pan, cook the thinly sliced meat till brown, sprinkling with 1/4 cup sugar, move it over to one side.
- Place this cooked meat in a skillet, pour sauce over it and add other ingredients.
- Cover and bring it to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes.
Always cook Sukiyaki in an electric fry pan instead of wok, so ingredients stay separated.