Summer Ambrosia Salad Recipe
|Summer Ambrosia Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 3 Oranges (peeled & sliced into half cart-wheel)
- 6 large Peaches (peeled & sliced)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Coconut (grated)
- ½ tsp Almond Flavoring
- 1 large Banana (peeled & sliced)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Summer Ambrosia Salad:
- Combine all the fruits with sugar juice and lemon juice and almond flavoring and mix it well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2-3 hrs.
- Spoon it into a dessert bowl and top with coconut.