Swedish Klimp Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummly.com/recipes/swedish-dumplings
|Swedish Klimp Recipe|
||3 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Egg (lightly beaten)
- 1½ cups Milk
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
How to make Swedish Klimp:
- Combine together egg, milk, salt and sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk to blend the ingredients well.
- Add flour and mix till the mixture turns smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of the flour mixture into boiling soup or stew.
- Cook them till they float to the surface.
- Serve them with the soup or stew.