Swedish Spritzs Recipe
|Swedish Spritzs Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1½ tsp Almond Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
How to make Swedish Spritzs:
- Mix together butter, white sugar, egg, almond extract and salt. Cream the ingredients well.
- Add flour and mix thoroughly.
- Place the dough in a cookie press and make long strips.
- Grease cookie sheets lightly.
- Place the strips on cookie sheets.
- Bake the cookie strips at 350 °F (175 °C) for about 10 minutes till they are slightly brown.
- Remove and cut into 2 or 3 inch cookies.
- Bake for another few minutes.