Swedish Wafers Recipe
|Swedish Wafers Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
How to make Swedish Wafers:
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine butter and white sugar. Mix to cream them.
- Separate the yolk and white from the egg.
- Add the egg yolk to the butter mixture. Beat well until fluffy.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Beat the egg white separately till it stands in peaks.
- Add it to the dough. Stir well.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the batter about 3 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes till the edges turn golden.