Sweet and Sour Pork Patties Recipe
|Sweet and Sour Pork Patties Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1-1/2 pounds Pork (ground)
- 1/2 cup soft Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Salt (for seasoning)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 10 oz Sweet and Sour Sauce
How to make Sweet and Sour Pork Patties:
- In a bowl, mix thoroughly the pork, breadcrumbs, red pepper flakes, salt, egg, milk, onions and parsley.
- Shape these into 12 patties.
- In a pan, fry the patties until they are brown and the juices run clear.
- Drain and remove.
- Now, heat the hot and sour sauce and place the cooked patties in it.
- Heat through and serve.