Sweet and Sour Raita Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.archanaskitchen.com/recipes/indian/side-dishes/indian-raita-recipes/1070-dangar-pachadi-with-grated-carrots-urad-dal-raita
|Sweet and Sour Raita Recipe|
- 2 Cups natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Green chili, seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Mint sauce
- 1/2 Red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- A few mint leaves for garnish
How to make Sweet and Sour Raita:
- Place yoghurt in a bowl and add mint sauce, green chillies, salt, onions, sugar, honey and coriander laves. Mix well.
- Add more salt/honey/sugar, if required.
- Garnish with mint leaves