Sweet And Tangy Slow Cooker Bar-B-Q Pork Recipe
Photo Credit: http://homegrownandhealthy.com/crock-pot-apple-bbq-pork-tenderloin/
|Sweet And Tangy Slow Cooker Bar-B-Q Pork Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||480 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Celery Seed
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 pounds Pork Ribs (country style)
- 1 Onion (sliced into rings)
- 1 red Bell Pepper (cut into rings)
How to make Sweet And Tangy Slow Cooker Bar-B-Q Pork:
- Mix the ketchup, chili sauce, water, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, Dijon mustard, chili powder, garlic powder, celery seed, black pepper, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Now place the pork ribs in a slow cooker and top it with a layer of onion rings and red bell pepper rings.
- Pour the sauce over this.
- Cook for 8 hours in low heat.