Sweet Coconut Stuffed Dosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.khanakhazana.com/recipes/view.aspx?id=5035
|Sweet Coconut Stuffed Dosa Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Coconut (shredded)
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 Cardamom Pods (crushed)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- Oil as needed
How to make Sweet Coconut Stuffed Dosa:
- Mix coconut with sugar and cardamom.
- Make a batter of flour, egg and milk. Add salt into the batter and mix it properly. Keep for 15 minutes.
- If necessary, add a little more milk to make the batter thinner.
- Heat a shallow pan, grease with oil and then pour a ladle of batter on it. Spread it into a round shape.
- Cook until both sides become brown.
- Fill the coconut filling into the dosa and fold it into a triangle.
- Refrigerate it and serve cold.