Sweet Corn Sandwich Recipe
|Sweet Corn Sandwich Recipe|
|Preparation Time||8 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||8 Minutes|
|Rating||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 cup Sweet Corn (boiled)
- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cottage Cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp Mint Paste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
How to make Sweet Corn Sandwich:
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients, except bread and mint.
- Now spoon mint paste over all the bread slices equally.
- Spread the tomato-onion mixture over two slices evenly.
- Cover the remaining slices over them.
- Toast the bread in a toaster.