Sweet Lemon Pickle Recipe
|Sweet Lemon Pickle Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1/2 kg Lemons
- 1 kg Sugar
- 2 tsp Red chili pepper
- 1 Inch cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- 1-1/2 Cups water
- 3 tbsp Salt
How to make Sweet Lemon Pickle:
- Peel the lemons, slice and remove seeds.
- Sprinkle salt over the lemon pieces.
- Make half-thread consistency sugar syrup.
- Add lemon pieces, red chili pepper, cinnamon and cloves to it and cook until it boils.
- Place it in a jar and set it aside for one week before using.