Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
|Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe|
- 3 cups Sweet Potatoes (mashed)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
How to make Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Combine the first six ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 1½ to 2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix the ingredients listed for topping and sprinkle over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, at a temperature of 350°, until it is hot and brownish in color.