Sweet Potato Omelette Recipe
|Sweet Potato Omelette Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 small Sweet Potatoes (boiled, peeled and chopped)
- 2 Medium Sized Onion (chopped)
- 100 gm Cheese (crumbled)
- Salt & Pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
How to make Sweet Potato Omelette:
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan and add the sweet potatoes.
- Fry for 5-10 minutes and then add chopped onions, salt and pepper.
- Fry for few more minutes and then pour the beaten eggs in the pan.
- Cook until set and then sprinkle with the cheese.
- When the surface of the egg sets and it's dry around the edges, roll up the omelet to one side of the square pan.
- Cook the omelet for just a few more moments and then remove from the fire and serve hot.