Sweet Vermicelli Recipe
Photo Credit: http://free-stock-illustration.com/seviyan+recipe+sweet+vermicelli
|Sweet Vermicelli Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 250 g Vermicelli
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Nutmeg-Cardamom Powder
- ½ cup fried Raisins
- ½ cup fried Almonds (sliced)
- 2 cups Ghee
How to make Sweet Vermicelli:
- Split the vermicelli into 1½ inch pieces.
- Heat ghee in a pan and gently fry the vermicelli until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Remove the excess ghee from the pan.
- Combine sugar with 2-3 cups water in the pan. Bring to a boil.
- Place vermicelli in a separate pan and stir in sugar mixture, a little at a time. Cover the pan and cook.
- Add vanilla essence and nutmeg-cardamom powder. Stir and cook until soft.
- Garnish with raisins and almonds.
- Serve warm.