Couscous Tabbouleh Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.aww.com.au/food/recipes/2010/10/couscous-tabbouleh-with-chickpeas
|Couscous Tabbouleh Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 250 gm Couscous
- 4 Tomatoes (finely diced)
- 1 Cucumber (cut into pieces)
- 1 bunch Spring Onions (sliced)
- 40 gm fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Lemon Zest (grated)
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- 2 cups Hot water
How to make Couscous Tabbouleh:
- Take couscous with hot water in a bowl and stir well.
- Keep it covered until water is absorbed in. Seperate the grains using fork and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Mix together tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, lemon zest and parsley in a large bowl.
- Add coucous to the bowl and blend well.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and garlic in a separate bowl and pour over couscous mix.
- Mix it well and serve with grilled fish.