Table-top Thai Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://food.ndtv.com/lists/the-songkran-festival-top-10-thai-recipes-694945
|Table-top Thai Curry Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 1 cup Broccolli, cut into florets
- 1 cup Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup Baby Corn, cut into two, diagonally
- 1 cup Mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 medium Red Pepper, cut into quarters
- 1 Green Pepper, cut into quarters
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
How to make Table-top Thai Curry:
- First of all, boil each vegetable separately in salt water. Drain and keep aside.
- Then take a flat pan, heat the oil, add the onions and fry for a few minutes.
- Then you can add 3 tablespoons of the red curry paste or green curry paste and sauce and stir for some time.
- Then gradually, add the coconut cream and 1/2 cup of water and simmer for almost 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and stir it thoroughly. Add the sugar and salt and mix.
- Garnish with coriander and spring onions.