Taco Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/taco-soup-recipe.html
|Taco Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 pounds ground Beef
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 can Pinto Beans
- 1 can whole Corn Kernels (drained)
- 2 cans stewed Tomatoes
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing (dry)
- 2½ cups Water
How to make Taco Soup:
- Stir fry ground beef in the rendered fat, along with the chopped onion.
- Drain the excess fat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 1 hour.
- Remove from heat and ladle into soup bowls.
- Serve hot.