Tamarind Cooler Recipe
|Tamarind Cooler Recipe|
- 4 cups Boiling Water
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 to 3 tbsp Crystallized Ginger (minced)
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Paste
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fresh Mint Sprigs (for garnishing)
- Ice Cubes (for serving)
How to make Tamarind Cooler:
- Whisk boiling water, brown sugar, ginger and tamarind paste together in a large bowl. Combine the mixture well.
- Let the mixture steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and let it cool down.
- Strain the preparation through a fine sieve, over a pitcher.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place ice cubes in tall serving glasses.
- Pour the liquid in the glasses and garnish with a mint sprig.
- Serve chilled.