Indian Recipes : Tandoori Chicken Recipe
Tandoori Chicken is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Tanduri Chicken by following this easy recipe.
Tandoori Chicken Recipe
• 1 kg Chicken
• 1 tsp Garlic paste
• 1 tsp Green Chilli paste
• 1/2 cup Yogurt
• 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
• 1 tsp Ginger paste
• 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
• Vegetable Oil
• Salt to taste How to make Tandoori Chicken:
• Clean the chicken. Prick diagonally it with knife or fork all over.
• With a mixture of red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice, apply all over the body and marinate it for 30-45 minutes.
• Churn the yogurt and add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste, garam masala and mix well.
• Pour this yogurt mixture over the chicken and toss, so that it gets coated well all through, with the paste. Force some mixture in the slits. Again marinate it for 6-7 hours.
• Brush the chicken with little oil. Then put it in a grill and cook for about 20 minutes (almost cooked). Finally smear the chicken with oil and again roast it until fully cooked. Serve hot.
I love this so much. it looks delicious
Submitted by: kate
posted : 02-Aug-2011 05:38 AM
It is very good recipe..Easy in making n serving....
Submitted by: ashish
posted : 24-Nov-2010 12:10 AM
Recipe of the Month
Aloo Chaat is a very popular Indian recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Alu Chaat...