Tandoori Egg Parantha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.recipestable.com/tandoori-egg-paratha-recipe.html
|Tandoori Egg Parantha Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Red Chilly Powder
How to make Tandoori Egg Parantha:
- Mix flour, all purpose flour and salt together in a bowl. To form medium firm dough, add hot water slowly and knead it.
- Cover the dough with a muslin cloth and leave for 15 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, mix the beaten eggs, milk, salt and chili powder thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- After the due time, divide the dough into equal golf ball size balls.
- Dip the dough ball into dry flour and roll it out into an oval shape (approx 5 inches).
- Place a heavy circular griddle over medium flame and when it becomes sufficiently hot, smear it with a tsp of cooking oil.
- Place the rolled roti on a griddle; smear it with a spoon of egg-salt-chilli powder mixture.
- When cooked on one side, flip it over using tongs to cook it until light golden brown spots appear.
- Remove the roti from the tava. Keep it in a covered (preferably insulated) container.
- Tandoori Egg Parantha is ready to eat. Serve hot.